Golden Dream - Beautiful one bed apartment on Glorious West Coast 5 min's to Beach & pool

TYPE
Apartment
BEDROOMS
1
BATHROOMS
1
SLEEPS
3

Details of the Apartment

Near to all amenities. Bedroom with air con and ceiling fan. TV/DVD en suite bathroom with shower. Sitting room with two ceiling fans, one floor fan, open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, coffee maker, cocktail mixer, microwave. Safe for valuables. Four folding louvre doors open onto the terrace with table and chairs for 4, over looking lawn for sunbathing. Private parking, but car is not necessary. Only minutes to beach, local shops, mini market and excellent coffee shop. If you require Internet access just 5 min's walk to local shop beside the bank, also very near by is a lovely departmental store Cave Shepherd. The famous Sandy Lane Hotel and its lovely beach is very close and you can walk to.


Facilities of the Apartment

General / living area
  • TV
  • DVD player
  • CD player
  • Air-conditioning
  • Fans
  • Telephone
  • Safe
Includes: Sofa beds (1)
Three seater sofa, coffee table, two arm chairs, Lamps, Ceiling fans
Kitchen / utility
  • Fridge
  • Oven
  • Grill
  • Microwave oven
  • Clothes dryer
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
  • Blender
  • Iron & ironing board
  • Linens provided
  • Toilet paper provided
Fridge, cooker, microwave all kitchen utencils,cupbourds, breakfast area
Bedrooms (1)
Includes: Double beds (0), single beds (2), en-suite bath/shower rooms (1)
Two large single beds usually put together to make very large double bed, cupbourd to hang clothes in and a large dressing table with drawers, large mirror, power point by mirror for your hair dryer ect, bedside lamp, meter for air con, safe, window with blind
Bathrooms (1)
Includes: Bathrooms (1) of which en-suite (1). Shower (1) and WC (1)
en suite to your bedroom, shower, sink with a mirror, toilet, window with blind
Swimming pool
  • Shared swimming pool
Outdoor
  • Patio
  • Garden
  • Parking (on the road)

Golden Dream is located in Holetown, St James Parish

The west coast is the most beautiful in Barbados and 15 min's to the famous Sandy Lane beach.
We have a wonderful choice of restaurants and bars one of which is attached to our private members pool with complimentary loungers, the Beach House offering snacks and drinks at lunch time and at night great dining in a lovely atmosphere, for our guests they offer 15% discount, further along we have the famous Tides, then Zacios and Surf Side very reasonable prices also offer happy hour (with satellite TV showing live sports) two great beach bars and a terrific beach where you can hire loungers, jet skis and water skiing. Holetown is a great place to visit they also have lovely restaurants Italian, Thai and Indian. Also has a night club with live music in the evening called Lexis. If you want to do your own catering there is the local super market this has every thing you should possibly want. For the girls lovely boutiques in Chattel Village just minutes away.

  • Grantly Adams Airport

Availability

Rental Rates

Rental rates £266 - £476 per week
Check Availability & Prices

Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy

To book this apartment in a great position you will require to send 25% deposit immediately (non refundable) and the remaining 75 % eight weeks prior to departure. If booking in less than eight weeks then the full amount will be payable. The 75 % will only be refundable if I am able to re let the apartment for the reserved period

For a third person charge would be £12.00 per night

The apartment is about a 45 min's drive from Grantly Adams Airport. I have my lady that looks after the apartment collect you from the airport, she takes you to the apartment lets you drop your cases then takes you to local super market so that you can collect some provisions on the way back she gives you a feel for the area and shows you your local Beach bars and restaurants. She charges you 80.00 BB Dollars for this service this is about £26.00
On your departure she will collect you and your cases and drops you back to departures again she will charge 80.00 BB Dollars
She is a lovely lady and will help with any local info

I also do require a security deposit of £100.00 this can be paid seperatly I will not bank unless of loss or damage
On your arrival you are given a discount card for the Beach House this must be given back to my lady before you depart


From £266 per week

Please fill in your details below for a prompt reply from the property owner / manager.
Your name:
Your email:
Telephone:
Country code + telephone number
Dates:
From      To
Guests:
adults   children
Message:

(You have characters left)
Property ID: 11958
Your host
Stephanie Crouchman

Telephone: +44 01252 714690
Mobile: +44 07900 936437
Language: English
Please mention Alpha Holiday Lettings when contacting the owner.