Sunset Hideaway - Sunset Hideaway - your home from home


Details of the Villa

Our regular repeat guests love our home because of the large living area which includes a den and a family room as well as a formal living area. There is a room for everyone! Our home is extremely well stocked and the kitchen has everything you could need during your stay including plastic glasses and plates for use outdoors. Large windows let in plenty of sunshine and the mainly tiled floors help to keep Sunset Hideaway cool, even in the hottest weather. The lanai has a large table with 6 chairs. We have 4 bicycles for the energetic and the local area has some very good bike trails as well as active cycle clubs. We offer WiFi access to our guests & a top notch golf programme. I have two cards for the local Rotonda Golf courses at a small cost. All you pay for is the buggy! I can get additional cards but at a small additional cost.. Our home contains a comprehensive up to date in-house guide, full of information about the house & the local area. It will help to make sure that you enjoy to the maximum a holiday spent in our lovely home. We have TV's in the master bedroom, snug and a 39' flatscreen in the family room. Everything you need is there including every possible appliance, towels, bikes a library of books and DVDs etc etc. We offer a free BBQ & full tank of gas. However, pool heating is an additional £10 nightly. As owners, sitting on the peaceful lanai watching the canal flow by with all its varied wildlife is positively the best thing we can imagine.

Facilities of the Villa

General / living area
  • TV
  • Satellite / cable TV
  • DVD player
  • CD player
  • Books
  • Air-conditioning
  • Central heating
  • Fans
  • High chair
  • Telephone
  • Internet access
  • Wi-fi
  • Alarm clock
Includes: Sofa beds (1)
We have 2/3 living rooms with comfy chairs, TV and video. The den acts as a 4th bedroom or sanctuary with its own sofa bed and TV
Kitchen / utility
  • 4 ring hob
  • Fridge
  • Freezer
  • Oven
  • Microwave oven
  • Dishwasher
  • Washing machine
  • Clothes dryer
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
  • Coffee maker
  • Blender
  • Ice maker
  • Iron & ironing board
  • Hair dryer
  • Towels provided
  • Linens provided
  • Toilet paper provided
Nicely appointed with every appliance you could possibly need
Bedrooms (3)
Includes: Double beds (2), single beds (2), en-suite bath/shower rooms (1)
Officially 3 with a massive ensuite in one and with one toilet and bathroom adjoining the other two bedrooms. There is also a den which can be a 4th bedroom if need be. We use it when the grandkids are with us.
Bathrooms (2)
Includes: Bathrooms (2) of which en-suite (1). Shower (2) and WC (2)
2 with one ensuite to the master bedroom
Swimming pool
  • Private swimming pool (heated)
  • Patio
  • Terrace / roof terrace
  • Barbeque
  • Parking (secure)

Sunset Hideaway is located in Rotonda West, Florida Gulf Coast

We are located in a very quiet residential area on the edge of a nature reserve. We have a canal side location and have fantastic views of local wildlife. There are several beautiful beaches at Englewood about 15 minutes drive away plus all the usual fun stuff you find at the beach such as boat trips, fishing expeditions, sunset cruises. Local restaurants, shops and supermarkets are also only a short drive away. The Rotonda community also has a communal park with free use of tennis courts, exercise faculties etc. The Spring training home of the Tampa Rays baseball franchise is at Charlotte Park about 10 minutes away. Port Charlotte has a good shopping mall but there are very good malls and outlet malls within 45 minutes drive eg University Mall Sarasota, Miromar Outlets etc. We are members of the Rotonda Golf Association with access to five courses

  • Naples, Fort Myers 45 minutes
  • Tampa 90 minutes
  • Englewood 15 minutes
  • 5 minutes: 1 km
  • Nearest Shops: 5 km
  • Nearest Restaurants: 5 km
  • Nearest Bars: 5 km


Rental Rates

Rental rates £525 - £887 per week
Check Availability & Prices

Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy

25% deposit upon completion of booking. Remaining 75% when 60 days from booking commencement. We have a UK and US bank account. We will also require a security check/cheque of $250 or £150 with the final payment. This will be returned, or as most people want, shredded after their safe departure.

Typically winter guests book for @ 28 days or more.

From £525 per week

Please fill in your details below for a prompt reply from the property owner / manager.
Your name:
Your email:
Country code + telephone number
From      To
adults   children

(You have characters left)
Property ID: 15653
Your host
Robert Hopkins

Language: English
Please mention Alpha Holiday Lettings when contacting the owner.