2 bedrooms Flat - 2 bedrooms apartment, furnished, 2 balconies, south side of Sunny beach

TYPE
Apartment
BEDROOMS
2
BATHROOMS
1
SLEEPS
4

Details of the Apartment

The flat is located just by the roundabout on the way to Nessebar. This is the new neighborhood of Nesebar called "Cherno More", which means "Black Sea". It is a brand new never lived inside flat with 2 balconies 10 mins walking from centre of Nesebar, and 10 mins walking to Cacao Beach - The very famous place for parties on the beach.

The flat can be booked for a week, month,season even for the whole year.
Grab a bargain.


Facilities of the Apartment

General / living area
  • TV
  • Internet access
Includes: Sofa beds (1)
Light and cosy living room with a big balcony.
Kitchen / utility
  • Freezer
  • Linens provided
Kitchen is inside the living room.
Bedrooms (2)
Includes: Double beds (1), single beds (0), en-suite bath/shower rooms (2)
Bedroom with double king size bed, wardrobe and another balcony.
Bathrooms (1)
Includes: Bathrooms (1) of which en-suite (2). Shower (1) and WC (1)
Outdoor
  • Balcony
  • Barbeque
  • Parking (on the road)

2 bedrooms Flat is located in Sunny Beach, Black Sea Coast

The apartment is situated v. good and convenient location - quiet both day and night. Simultaneously, the apartment is close (5 minutes) from the beaches of Sunny Beach and Nessebar.

Transportation: This year (2013) there is a regular shuttle bus, which stop is 50 meters from the apartment.
This is number 2 minibus which runs every 20 minutes and goes to Old Nessebar and Sunny Beach and then up and so goes the whole day.

In addition, we offer all services and taxi transfers to and from airport customers. The website of Sunny Beach taxi services is: http://youtake.me, which is also our property.

For any questions - contact us!
Greetings from Bulgaria!

  • Burgas Airport: 30 km
  • Varna Airport: 110 km
  • South beach of Nesebar, Beach of Sunny Beach all are 5 minutes away: 1 km
  • Sunny Beach, Nesebar: 1 km
  • Nearest Shops: 1 km
  • Nearest Restaurants: 4-5 km
  • Nearest Bars: 4-5 km

Availability

Rental Rates

Rental rates £70 - £95 per week
Check Availability & Prices

Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy

Payment of at least 30% in advance. Payment of the rest 70 % when acomodated.


From £70 per week

Please fill in your details below for a prompt reply from the property owner / manager.
Your name:
Your email:
Telephone:
Country code + telephone number
Dates:
From      To
Guests:
adults   children
Message:

(You have characters left)
Property ID: 15313
Your host
Ismail Hazim

Telephone: +359 887087696
Language: English
Please mention Alpha Holiday Lettings when contacting the owner.