Sanorama Suites - Sanorama Villa, Sani Beach , Chalkidiki : Discover the secret paradise !


Details of the Villa

SANI area is located on the Kassandra peninsula. The villa is located 500m from Sani Resort a complex of four luxury hotels, where you will find lots of taverns, restaurants, shops, cafes, a yacht marina, mini-market, movie/garden theatre etc. Above the bay of Sani, on big garden property with fantastic view to the sea is this well-maintained property. Approx. 6000 square meter, concluded, nicely designed lawn and garden property in hillside situation with a wide view at the bay of Sani and the sea. An approx. 75 square meter freshwater pool as well as an elegant pool bar are available for the guests for common use. Sun benches and sunshades at the pool. BBQ for common use. Washing machine in the separate part of the house for the common use. Air-conditioning. Central heating. Parking place at the house.
Apartment in the ground floor for 4 to 5 persons, with pool for common use, in a villa with a total of 4 apartments, tastefully furnished, built in 2003, approx. 60 square meters of living space, 2 bedrooms, in the midst of a well tended lawn and garden property with flowers, plants, pines-, olive trees and fruit-trees. Living/Dining room and with SAT TV, 1 sofa bed for 1 person, adjoining open kitchen area with ceramic stove top, oven, fume hood, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher, coffeemaker. 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. Bathroom with shower and WC. Approx. 25 square meter roofed terrace with view at the garden and pool. Intern

Facilities of the Villa

General / living area
  • TV
  • Satellite / cable TV
  • DVD player
  • CD player
  • Books
  • Air-conditioning
  • Games room
  • Cot
  • High chair
  • Fax
  • Computer
  • Internet access
  • Wi-fi
Includes: Sofa beds (1)
Kitchen / utility
  • 4 ring hob
  • Fridge
  • Freezer
  • Oven
  • Grill
  • Dishwasher
  • Washing machine
  • Clothes dryer
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
  • Coffee maker
  • Blender
  • Iron & ironing board
  • Hair dryer
  • Towels provided
  • Linens provided
  • Toilet paper provided
Bedrooms (2)
Includes: Double beds (1), single beds (2)
Bathrooms (1)
Includes: Bathrooms (1). Shower (1) and WC (1)
Swimming pool
  • Shared swimming pool
  • Child pool
  • Balcony
  • Patio
  • Terrace / roof terrace
  • Garden
  • Barbeque
  • Play area
  • Parking (secure)

Sanorama Suites is located in Kassandra, Halkidiki

SANI area is located on the Kassandra peninsula 8 km from the village Nea Fokea. The villa is located 500 metres from Sani Resort a complex of four luxury hotels and a yacht marina, where you will find lots of taverns, restaurants, shops, cafes, mini-market, daily Greek and foreign press beach bars, movie theatre and many types of activities and water sports,.

  • Makedonia Airport, Thessaloniki: 75 km
  • 500 metres
  • 500 metres


Rental Rates

Rental rates €1540 - €2240 per week
Check Availability & Prices

Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy

Additional cleaning services available upon request.
Terms of payment: 30% in advance upon signature of the rental agreement. Remaining payment of 70% on day of arrival. Damage deposit of 150 euros

From €1540 per week

Please fill in your details below for a prompt reply from the property owner / manager.
Your name:
Your email:
Country code + telephone number
From      To
adults   children

(You have characters left)
Property ID: 13982
Your host
Sofoklis  Tsavdaris

Language: English, French
Please mention Alpha Holiday Lettings when contacting the owner.