Property Type: HouseLocated in the heart of Broadbeach Water, within walking distance or a quick 2-minute drive to anything you could need – Pacific Fair, Jupiters Casino, Oasis Broadbeach Mall bustling with restaurants, cafes, shops, pubs, sparkling nightlife and of course the spectacular beaches of the Gold Coast, this residence is convenient, giving you more time to holiday and less time travelling.
Enjoy alfresco dining facing east onto the main canal with views of the famous Gold Coast skyline. Relax by the child-friendly pool and spa with its adjoining entertainment area, curl up inside in front of the new 50-inch Panasonic HD Plasma TV complete with Nintendo Wii, or go fishing on your private yet secure pontoon – the options are endless!
Featuring open-plan living and dining fully equipped with quality appliances for cooking up your own banquet to serve up in any of the 3 gorgeous entertaining areas.
There is also a separate retreat, with its own bathroom and TV – perfect for that extra couple, or teenagers to have their own space.
- Master room: 1x Queen bed, ensuite bathroom with spa (can fit extra single bed or porta cot)
- Bedroom 2: 1x Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1x Queen bed, 1x King Single bed
- Bedroom 4 (retreat): 1x Queen bed, with ensuite bathroom and sofa couch
Lounge in the main living room also is a double fold out bed.
Sleeps 9, with extra bedding and space for up to 12.
All linen and towels provided for your convenience.
$1900 - $4100 per week
Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport
Holiday House In Gold Coast, Brisbane and Moreton
Located in the heart of Broadbeach Water, within walking distance or a quick 2-minute drive to anything you could need - Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiters Casino, Oasis Broadbeach Mall bustling with restaurants, cafes, shops, pubs, sparkling nightlife and of course the spectacular beaches of the Gold Coast, this residence is convenient, giving you more time to holiday and less time travelling!
Hop down the road for the latest retail therapy or watch the world go by at a local bar or cafe. Don't forget to drive on down to Dracula's Cabaret Restuarant or Putt Putt Golf, or go all out for a family themed day out at any one of the world famous Gold Coast theme parks (Dreamworld, Whitewater World, Movie World or Wet n Wild). If flying creatures and nocturnal marsupials take your fancy, check out nearby Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
Stay at Oasis and enjoy the famous blue waters right on your own beach - hire a boat and tie it to your private pontoon, go kayaking or just fish!
House Details & Facilities
General / living area
- Satellite / cable TV
- DVD player
- Video game console
Includes: Sofa beds (2)
Open plan living with comfortable and relaxing leather sofas in front of the new 50-inch Panasonic Full HD Plasma TV, DVD player and Wii Nintendo with variety of games.
Outside we have a large waterfront deck, with alfresco dining options, all fenced for security.
Private pontoon and boat ramp for the boating fanatics. A quick canal away from the broadwater for fishing and cruising. We've got the rods and tackle - you bring in the catch! We also have kayaks for your leisure and so you can admire the house from the water.
Enjoy your private fully-fenced and gated pool with spa, with adjoining entertainment area - perfect for poolside drinks, games or movies from the wall mounted flat screen TV.
Kitchen / utility
- 4 ring hob
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Toilet paper provided
Kitchen fully equipped with large fridge/freezer and wine/beer fridge, dishwasher, microwave, stovetop and oven. All the applicances you need to cook up a feast, or to do very little entertaining!
Includes: Double beds (4), single beds (1), en-suite bath/shower rooms (2)
Queen size beds in all rooms, with an extra single bed in a third bedroom, perfect for little children! All rooms fitted with air conditioners for you to adjust to your needs.
Includes: Bathrooms (3) of which en-suite (2). Shower (2) and WC (2)
• “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property (refer to confirmation email).
• “Property” means 18 Maureen Court, Broadbeach Waters, Qld 4218 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
• “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
• "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
• "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date, unless arranged prior.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be detailed via email to you on receipt of the full balance of the rental amount unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
• A deposit of 50% of rental amount must be received within 2 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 14 days prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received
Rental rates $1900 - $4100 per week
Not available / booked
For more details