Graded FOUR STAR by VisitWales, Sarah's, Keeston Hill Cottage is a beautifully converted, fully-equipped ground-floor flat, with two-bedrooms, sleeping four to five people. It is suitable for wheelchair users with some assistance. All electricity and heating is included in the rent, as is all linen and towels, except cot linen and beach towels. Cots and highchairs are supplied. Your well-behaved pet is welcome. Short breaks often available.
Set back in its own large garden, Keeston Hill Cottage is perfectly positioned to visit all parts of Pembrokeshire, which is an excellent year-round holiday destination for the whole family. Whether you wish to relax on any of the award winning beaches, walk the scenic Coastal Path, seek adventure and action at the many outdoor pursuits centres or explore the beautiful historic buildings and visit the numerous galleries and craft workshops, then Pembrokeshire has something to offer everyone
This holiday apartment in Haverfordwest is pet / dog friendly.
Keeston Hill Cottage is located 4.5 miles from the county town of Haverfordwest and 10 miles from St. Davids with its charming houses and beautiful medieval cathedral. It is very conveniently positioned to explore the whole of Pembrokeshire with its wonderful beaches, coastal National Park with its long-distance footpath and it many visitor attractions and historic sites.
There are towns and villages; castles and cromlechs; galleries and work-shops; beautiful countryside and amazing coastline all within the boundary of Pembrokeshire. There are numerous activities and amusements to entertain you what ever the weather and the welcome is always warm.
1.Bookings should be made by telephone and confirmed in writing within five working days together with the deposit of 20%, cheques made payable to Keeston Hill Cottage. Payments can also be made by BACS - ask for details. The balance is due four weeks before the start of your visit. Failure to pay the balance by that date will be taken as a cancellation of If the booking by the customer. If the reservation is made less than four weeks before the date of you arrival, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
2. In the event of cancellation in writing more than four weeks before the start of your holiday, the deposit will be forfeit. We will make every effort to re-let and, if we are successful, your deposit will be returned less £25 to cover our administrative costs.
3. If a booking is cancelled in writing less than four weeks before the commencement date, the total amount becomes due. We shall endeavour to re-let. Should we be able to we shall refund the whole amount, less 20%.
4. The Owner and/or his representative retain the right to enter their property at any reasonable time to carry out any repairs which may be necessary.
5. The Hirer is responsible for the flat and undertakes all reasonable care of it, it, to keep it clean and tidy and replace or pay for any breakages or damage caused.
6. In the event of the owner having to cancel any booking, the amount already paid is the limit of his liability.